Crohn's & Colitis Meal Planning Made Easy
Save Time, Money, and Stay on Track While You Successfully Use Food to Heal Your Gut
Looking for simple ways to stress less about planning meals that make your gut happy, while saving time and money on food each week?
Join me for my upcoming free workshop where I’ll share – The Benefits of Planning Ahead to Save Time, Money & Stay on Track using food to heal your gut.
In this 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- 11 amazing benefits of meal planning that can significantly increase your gut healing power while decreasing your time spent in the kitchen
- My 3 step incremental system to successfully start your Eating for IBD meal planning today
- How just 60 minutes of prepping your meals in advance can save you hours of cooking your gut healing food later in the week
- Why this way of eating contributes to less flare ups, helps you stay on your gut healing diet, and is best for the overall health of your whole family
- Why meal planning is one of the easiest things you can do to set yourself up for Eating for IBD success
Grab a cup of tea and join me as we enjoy some IBD mom time and solve our meal planning challenges together!
And of course we'll save time at the end for a round of AMA (Ask Me Anything) so bring your Q's.
Karyn's Clients Are Saying...
Stephanie Travels With Ease ~
“Karyn, I left for my trip this morning and I wanted to tell you THANK YOU!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for inspiring me to make the journey the best it could be. I was prepared with lots of snacks so that I wouldn’t feel the need to make a bad choice! At an airport restaurant, I even asked for the ingredient list and was sure to avoid high fructose corn syrup and other nasties. Thank you for giving me the tools and the understanding to make these wise choices and to always ask the question even if it might take that extra moment! I haven’t felt this good and clear minded in a long time and I’m going to keep it that way! I never thought I could do this because I was questioning my ability to be self-controlled enough to say no to all the temptations around me! But I did it!!! I am so happy and joyful. This is the life worth living!!! Thank you Karyn for all your time and investment in sharing your journey. It’s having a huge impact.”
Cynthia is The Mother of the Year ~
I wasn’t getting mother of the year anytime soon. Your program came along at the perfect time, Karyn. I was feeling so sad and guilty all the time. Crohn’s had taken over my life. My kids needed me, but I couldn’t be there to take them to school and to dance rehearsals because I was always at the doctor or too sick to leave the house. You opened up possibilities and then you were patient while I figured out the right path for me. I now know how to read food labels and shop for healthy food. And my kids actually eat it too! Imagine that? THANK YOU KARYN!!! I wouldn’t be in this healthy place without you.”